FALL FEST 2019
Fall Fest online auction is live! Bidding closes online Thursday, October, 24 at 11 am. Final online bids will be opening bids at Fall Fest Silent Auction tent on Saturday, October 26.
Start your bidding! Click here
What: A family fun day with live music and entertainment, food trucks, beer/wine garden and kids games and activities.
When: October 26th, 2019 (11 am to 5 pm)
Where: River Road Park. Bedminster, NJ.
Why: A charity fundraiser for seven Bedminster-based organizations: Pottersville Volunteer Fire Company, The Center for Contemporary Art, Far - Hills Bedminster Fire Department, Far Hills - Bedminster First Aid Squad, Friends of the Jacobus Vanderveer House, Friends of the Clarence Dillon Public Library and Bedminster School Parent Teacher Organization.
Admission is $5 per person. Kids 3 and under are free.
- Entrance to Fall Fest
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Kids activities including inflatables, contests, games of chance (everyone's a winner), and more!
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite - augmented reality mobile game
- Vendor booths, giveaways, and a silent auction
- LIVE Demonstrations from our Emergency Services organizations
- Space to accommodate thousands of guests without being crowded
What to bring:
- Appetite- Come hungry and ready to eat!
- Friends and family (K9 variety also welcome!)
- Lawn chairs / picnic blanket to enjoy the live music
Use #bedminstercharities and #bedminsterfallfest on all your social media pages and be sure to tag us in all your pictures!
Please Note: NO outside food or beverages are permitted.
River Road Park. Bedminster, NJ.
Conveniently located at the intersections of Routes 202/206, 287, and 78.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!