FALL FEST 2021
What: A family fun day with live music and entertainment, food trucks, beer/wine garden and kids games and activities.
When: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Where: River Road Park. Bedminster, NJ.
Why: A charity fundraiser for seven Bedminster-based organizations: Pottersville Volunteer Fire Company, The Center for Contemporary Art, Far - Hills Bedminster Fire Department, Far Hills - Bedminster First Aid Squad, Friends of the Jacobus Vanderveer House, Friends of the Clarence Dillon Public Library and Bedminster School Parent Teacher Organization.
Admission is $5 per person. Kids 3 and under are free.
- Entrance to Fall Fest
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Kids activities including inflatables, contests, games of chance (everyone's a winner), and more!
- Vendor booths, giveaways, and a silent auction
- LIVE Demonstrations from our Emergency Services organizations
- Space to accommodate thousands of guests without being crowded
What to bring:
- Appetite- Come hungry and ready to eat!
- Friends and family (K9 variety also welcome!)
- Lawn chairs / picnic blanket to enjoy the live music
Use #bedminstercharities and #bedminsterfallfest on all your social media pages and be sure to tag us in all your pictures!
Please Note: NO outside food or beverages are permitted.